Toni Hargreaves’ “Two Halves”
Look again... and spot the two silhouetted profiles in the markings on the cow’s fur... The latest commissioned works from artist Toni Hargreaves on our lovely deep-edge Gallery Professional canvases. Toni was commissioned for two pieces for a client who originally spotted the way in which the markings on the cow’s fur looked like a silhouette of two faces in profile. He asked for something similar using two profiles he then supplied Toni with. Thank you to Toni for sending us these images…we love to see how our canvases end up and especially love to see the close up detail images of Toni’s work...
For the second piece, titled ‘What Moo Looking At?”, the client requested the sage green background and also requested that the same silhouette from “Two Halves” also featured within the fur of this animal.
- Paul Burgess
- Gina Parr
- Toni Hargreaves’ “Two Halves”
- Some Glowing Feedback from Artist Esther Price
- It’s Good To Hear…
- A Step by Step Process from Animal Artist Toni Hargreaves
- Maritime Artist Mark Woollacott’s BAR AC45 Catamaran
- Stephen G Kingston, The Wall Project, Galeri Arts Centre, Caernarfon
- Stephen Paul Simpson
- Paul Kenton Capital Impressions Bruton Street Exhibition
- Louise McNaught ‘Wild’ Series
- “Honeymoon” Oil Painting Step by Step with Steve PP
- Bespoke Canvases for Paul Kenton