Stephen G Kingston, The Wall Project, Galeri Arts Centre, Caernarfon
A 7.5 metre roll of primed canvas shipped off to one of our new customers in North Wales has become an Arts Centre’s latest exciting project. Measuring 3.5 metres in length and 2.8 meters in height, the project called The Wall is an opportunity for artists – experienced or not – to create a piece of live art in one of the public areas at the Galeri Arts Centre in Caernarfon.
Galeri Arts Centre Arts Co-ordinator, Menna Thomas, was finding it a challenge to find a canvas supplier to help them embark on their latest artist residency. As always, Fine Art Canvases were only happy to help and find a solution for what they required.
Galeri invited students and artists to create a piece on canvas which was already in place on the wall. The invitation asked the artist to create the piece over a period of a month followed by the opportunity to exhibit the work over the following couple of months. The work could be on any subject matter or issue and using any materials.
The aim of The Wall project was to work with local artists, colleges and the community as a whole and to provide the individuals with an exciting opportunity – whether they are a professional artist or an art student – to create work and exhibit their work within a professional, creative environment.
- Paul Burgess
- Gina Parr
- Toni Hargreaves’ “Two Halves”
- Some Glowing Feedback from Artist Esther Price
- It’s Good To Hear…
- A Step by Step Process from Animal Artist Toni Hargreaves
- Maritime Artist Mark Woollacott’s BAR AC45 Catamaran
- Stephen G Kingston, The Wall Project, Galeri Arts Centre, Caernarfon
- Stephen Paul Simpson
- Paul Kenton Capital Impressions Bruton Street Exhibition
- Louise McNaught ‘Wild’ Series
- “Honeymoon” Oil Painting Step by Step with Steve PP
- Bespoke Canvases for Paul Kenton